About this vehicle
Youth models have special age restrictions; the Polaris RZR 170 and ACE 150 are intended for operators age 10 and older, 50-cc ATV models are intended for operators ages 6 and over, 110-cc ATV models are intended for operators ages 10 and older, and the 200-cc ATV is intended for operators age 14 and older. All Polaris youth vehicles require adult supervision at all times for operators under age 16.
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) 149 cc Engine: EFI for consistent starting, improved idle quality, and a crisp linear throttle response. ACE 150 comes standard with electric start and automotive style controls so it is easy to hit the trail.
- Parent Adjustable Speed Limiting: 4-Mode electronic speed limiting to adjust with the skill of young riders. Choose between: 10 MPH (16 km/h); 15 MPH (24 km/h); 22 MPH (35 km/h)
- Adjustable Ergonomics: Tilt steering and 5.7 of seat slider adjustability for growing kids.
- Standard Safety Features: Includes 1 youth helmet, LED daytime running lights, seat belt, and a safety whip flag as standard equipment.
- Long-Travel Front and Rear Suspension: Bumps in the yard and on the trail are soaked up by 5 of suspension travel up front and 6 of travel in the back. Plus a full 9 inches of ground clearance give the ACE 150 more off-road ability.
- Suitable for Ages 10 and Over: This vehicle is for recreational use by young operators 10 and older while under adult supervision.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: No
- Cooling: Air/Oil
- Drive System Type: 2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): No
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT F/N/R; Chain
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 149cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
Vehicle also has on board communication system from Rugged Radio